Live Webinar - Transforming Clinical Trials Through Patient Engagement
Webinar Live Event | 08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST
September 24, 2019
Date: Tuesday 24th September, 2019
Time: 08:00 PDT / 11:00 EDT / 12:00 BRT / 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST
Title: Transforming Clinical Trials Through Patient Engagement: Why Putting Patients at the Center Matters.
- Jasmine Benger, Senior Project Manager, Research Services, CISCRP
- Alex Guite, Vice President, Strategy and Services, World Courier
- Mike Sweeney, Senior Director, Patient Centric Logistics, World Courier
This webinar will examine how patient engagement can drive recruitment, retention and overall patient satisfaction within clinical trials. Drawing from experiences of organizations involved in differing aspects of patient centricity, the session will demonstrate how companies are working collaboratively to provide a variety of services that are essential to patients.
Though progress is being made, there is much more to do. Gaining a deeper understanding of what matters most to patients is crucial. Focused efforts to support those needs adds tremendous value for patients as well as clinical study stakeholders.
What you will learn
- Patient Feedback on Clinical Trial Participation
- What do Patients Want and how can we Support Them?
- Value of Investing in Patient Engagement
- What is Direct-to-Patient (DtP) Logistics?
- DtP Case Study: Collaborative Project Setup
- What are Organizations Doing Now? What are the Next Steps?
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session with the speakers.
Register now for the opportunity to attend the live webinar and receive a copy of the recording to listen on-demand.
In collaboration with