October 5, 2021
Live webinar: Future of clinical trials - Navigating complexities to increase investigator satisfaction
European CRO Federation Webinar | 09:00 BST / 10:00 CEST / 11:00 EEST
The European CRO Federation (EUCROF) consists of members and associated members from 16 EU countries, standing for 310 member CROs and over 20,000 employees, and aims at promoting clinical research, developing training and educational programmes for clinical research and sharing information on the latest developments in the field with health care professionals at an international level.
On Tuesday 5 October, EUCROF will host a webinar, presented by World Courier, on the future of clinical trials.
Duration: 60 mins (+ 30 min Q&A)
- Kelly Frend, Specialty Services Manager, World Courier
- Stewart Black, Service Director, Laboratory Logistics, World Courier
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, clinical trials have become
even more complex and competitive. In order to ensure success and meet patient
enrollment targets, sponsors not only need to attract the best investigator
sites, but also need to focus firmly on the patient through new ways of
working, such as utilizing new routes and adjusting study protocols, including a rise in demand for direct-to-patient delivery.
This webinar on the future of clinical trials, will give you the tools to navigate complexities while increasing investigator satisfaction.
Starting with an analysis of how the shift to decentralized trials enhances investigator’s accountability, we will examine how to ensure your approach brings the needed support to investigators to enroll and retain patients.
The session will then cover how to reduce trial costs while improving quality and compliance, highlighting what are the sponsors’ requirements and what really matters to investigators.
Some of the topics addressed during the webinar include:
- Principal Investigators’ responsibilities in a decentralized trial
- Ensuring investigator oversight, drug integrity and protocol compliance from the patient’s home
- Boosting recruitment and retention for better clinical trials
- The cost of incidents
- What matters to investigators and sponsors
- A new era of collaboration and innovation – how to keep investigators happy – case study
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A with the audience.