Patient-Centricity Webinar Series - Lessons for Clinical Trials Success During and After a Pandemic
Webinar Live Event | 13:30 BST / 14:30 CEST
May 20, 2020 - June 10, 2020
Dates: Every Wednesday from 20th May to 10th June, 2020
Time: 13:30 BST / 14:30 CEST
Duration: 30 minutes
Title: Patient-Centricity: Lessons for Clinical Trials Success During and After a Pandemic.
Session 1: Transforming Clinical Trials Through Direct-to-Patient Solution
- Kelly Frend, WEMEA Specialty Services Manager, World Courier
- Mike Sweeney, Senior Director, Patient Centric Logistics, World Courier
services are a means to extend clinical trials and specialty medicine
treatments to patients at home.
In light of the rapid evolution of the situation in Europe and globally, due to the dynamic nature of the Covid-19 outbreak, the enablement of at home clinical trials and specialty delivery programs is now critical.
Join our webinar series and learn how to tackle the most pressing challenges clinical trials are bound to face during and after the pandemic.
Each episode, our team of experts will address a specific topic whether it applies to regulatory challenges, keeping on track with planned timelines, securing product integrity or ensuring a precise remote monitoring of the trials.
They will then close the discussion with a Q&A session with the audience.
The recording of the series will be shared with the participants after each session.
- Wednesday 20th May - Transforming Clinical Trials Through Direct-to-Patient Solutions: Overview of World Courier's approach through the pandemic with regards to DtP.
- Wednesday 27th May - Transition of Existing Trials to Direct-to-Patient: Success story for China and the switch from sites to home trials.
- Wednesday 3rd June - Data Privacy: Managing your shipments' data.
- Wednesday 10th June - Direct-to-Patient Post COVID-19: Key note thoughts on the future of Dtp/DfP once the pandemic has abated.