Live Webinar: Three Steps to Reduce Clinical Trials Logistics Costs
Webinar Live Event | 08:00 PST / 11:00 EST / 13:00 BRT / 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET
November 14, 2019
Date: Thursday 14th November, 2019
Time: 08:00 PST / 11:00 EST / 13:00 BRT / 16:00 GMT / 17:00 CET
Title: Three Steps to Reduce Clinical Trials Logistics Costs. True partnership unlocking cost saving opportunities.
- Ana Clara Monsalvo, Clinical Team Leader, Novo Nordisk
- Paula Pulsoni, Senior Director, Clinical Supply Solutions, World Courier
This webinar will examine how true partnership among players in the clinical trial industry can bring efficiency in the supply chain and drive down logistics costs.
A practical approach based on real experiences, that will
show examples of close collaboration and its results. It is expected to serve
as a platform for discussion that may spark new application ideas and inspire
companies to continue building future healthcare in a collaborative manner.
What you will learn
- Latest research on clinical trial costs
- Which is the impact of these costs trends on the industry? Which is the impact on the future of healthcare?
- Supply Chain B2B "standard" model and how can the model be reset into a true partnership?
- Case Study: Applying the collaborative model and its results
- What are Organizations Doing Now? What are the Next Steps?
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session with the speakers.
In collaboration with