September 13, 2018
Live Webinar - Scalable Logistics for Cell and Gene Therapies
A Go To Webinar Live Event | 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST / 11:00 EDT / 08:00 PDT
Date: Thursday 13th September, 2018
Time: 16:00 BST / 17:00 CEST / 11:00 EDT / 08:00 PDT
Title: How to Use Clinical Studies to Build, Test and Optimize Robust, Commercial-scale Logistics Platforms.
- Joshua Anderson, Senior Manager, Clinical Supply Operations, Adaptimmune
- Simon Ellison, Cell and Gene Therapy Service Director, World Courier
- Ryan McCoy, Lead Technical Scientist, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
Using a case study and then applying academic principles, this webinar will look at the value of planning logistics early in the development of cell and gene therapies.
More traditional therapies have elongated clinical trials and established supply chains. However cell and gene therapies are moving from Phase I to marketing authorization application in 5 years, and have complicated temperature-critical, time-sensitive logistics requirements.
It is valuable, therefore, to have a vision for the commercial supply chain and use the clinical trial process to build, test and optimize the logistics platform ready for commercial launch.
What you will learn
- The value of planning early
- The impact of poor logistics on a therapy's ability to treat patients
- The complexity of cell and gene therapy supply chains
- How to develop a logistics platform that can support clinical trials but be able to grow into commercial scale
The webinar will be followed by a Q&A session with the speakers.
Register now for the opportunity to attend the live webinar and receive a copy of the recording to listen on-demand.In collaboration with