June 18, 2020
Live Webinar - How to Carry Out a Successful Remote Audit During COVID-19
Webinar Live Event | 09:30 BST / 10:30 CEST / 11:30 TRT
Date:Thursday 18th June, 2020
Time: 09:30 BST / 10:30 CEST / 11:30 TRT
Duration: 45 minutes
Title: How to Carry Out a Successful Remote Audit During COVID-19.
Speaker: Sharon Schnieder, Regional Quality Manager, EMEA, World Courier
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, on-site audits may not be an option, thus putting your organization at risk for compliance gaps and potentially jeopardizing the global supply chain.
This webinar will give you some tips to ensure compliance through remote audits during COVID-19. Here’s what you can expect to learn during the session:
- Qualification of vendors according to EU GDP guidelines
- Remote audits – regulators and accreditation bodies point of view
- Advantages / disadvantages of a remote audit
- How to plan a remote audit
- What to consider during and after the remote audit
- Creating an agile quality approach
This webinar will be followed by a Q&A session.