Live Webinar: Direct-to-Patient Transport and Capabilities during COVID-19 in Japan
May 28, 2020
Date/日付: 28 May 2020, Thursday
Time/時間: 3:00PM Japan
Duration: 45 Mins
Webinar/ウェビナー: Managing Risk of Temperature Excursions in times of Supply Chain Disruption
- Yukari Sugimura, Business Development Executive, World Courier
- Takahiro Fujita, National Business Development Manager, World Courier
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, worldwide logistics have been affected. However, important shipments still need to carry on as part of research and pharmaceutical efforts to improve lives. Recently, PMDA in Japan has made special approvals to allow access to Clinical Trial treatments for its citizens.
Direct-to-Patient (DtP) shipments might be complex to understand with ever-changing regulations. World Courier will provide insights on how to navigate this new landscape and introduce the quality and safety systems in place to implement a successful DtP strategy. With this webinar, we hope to work ever closely with you on your important Clinical Trials.
This webinar led by experts from World Courier Japan will take you through some pertinent points such as:
• World Courier's DtP capabilities in Japan under the new PMDA regulations
• Best Practices and Procedures
• Japan Case Studies
• How World Courier can help you with your DtP strategies
This webinar will be conducted in Japanese and will be followed by a Q&A session. このウェビナーは日本語で行われます