October 4, 2023 - October 4, 2023
Biomelbourne Biosymposium 2023
Monash College, Level 2 Auditorium, 750 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC 3008
Date: Wednesday 4 October 2023
Time (AEDT): 8:15am - 6:30pm
Venue: Monash College, Level 2 Auditorium, 750 Collins Street, Docklands, VIC 3008
Join us for an exciting conference on the developing role of precision healthcare to improve health outcomes for people living with cancer and rare diseases, or at risk of developing cancer.
Learn about the latest collaborations and approaches, how organisations, systems and bioinformatics can help healthcare professionals match patients to the right therapies and clinical trials, and how these developments are ushering in a new era of personalised treatment strategies.
Be informed about:
- The genomics ecosystem – new technologies, clinical trials, risk and counselling
- The cell therapy pipeline – manufacturing, commercialisation and diagnostics
- Gene therapy, cancer and pre-cancer – screening, targeted treatments and outcomes
- Gene and cell therapies and rare diseases – applications and the future
- Support – connectors, enablers and infrastructure
- Ethics – access, data and diversity.
What to expect:
- The latest updates from industry experts
- Engaging information for diverse audiences
- Dynamic panel Q&A sessions
- In-person networking opportunities with peers.