Webinar on-demand: Redesigning your Supply Chain for Continuity - Overcoming challenges from India
Webinar: Redesigning your Supply Chain for Continuity - Overcoming challenges from India
- Kathy Goh, Product Manager, Commercial Supply Chain, APAC, World Courier
- Mr. Gopal Rao, Deputy General Manager, Global BD & Licensing, Lupin Ltd
- Mr. Makarand Sane, General Manager, Export Logistics, Sun Pharmaceuticals
It's no surprise that companies have shifted priorities as a result of the spread of the COVID-19 disease. Aside from individual health impacts, businesses are responding in several different ways to mitigate the effect of the coronavirus on their supply chain. Kathy Goh from World Courier discusses the proper assessments and checklists that companies can undertake to become more agile to deal with supply chain disruptions.
We are also pleased to feature 2 World Courier customers who share their experience with overcoming challenges and the steps they took to ensure their supply chain was not compromised during this tumultuous time.
Lupin Customer Story: Overcoming COVID-19 & Managing a Commercial Launch: Key Takeaways
Mr. Gopal Rao has over 13 years of work experience in the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry with through knowledge in Business Development, Marketing, Program Management, Business Strategy and Execution of out-licensing & in-licensing deals for small molecules and Biosimilars. He is currently the Global Business Development and Licensing lead at Lupin Limited Biotech Division based out of Pune.
Sun Pharma Customer Story: Resilience in Logistics: Lessons from COVID-19
Mr. Makarand Sane has over 40 years of experience in the logistics industry. His journey has taken him through the whole spectrum of the supply chain with companies like British Airways, Freight Forwarding, Associate Capsules Group and most recently as General Manager - Head Export Logistics at Sun Pharma.
- Customer Sharing: Mr. Gopal Rao, Lupin Limited
- Customer Sharing: Mr. Makarand Sane, Sun Pharma
- Supply Side Focus - What you should consider for continuity
- Status Quo vs Supply Chain Continuity Plan: Is it worthwhile to implement a new plan?
The presentation is followed by a Q&A session.