Permitted, tolerated or prohibited? Clinical trial supplies shipments to and from patient’s home.
By Andrea Zobel
Watch our on-demand webinar with Andrea Zobel, Senior Director Personalized Supply Chain, World Courier where she will explore:
- A recent example of a regulatory mess
- Experiences on a global level before and after the COVID-19 pandemic
- How to get investigational medicinal products safely to the patients
- How clinical sites, sponsors and patients can be supported by digital and logistics solutions
- What we need to conduct decentralized clinical trials in future