If you would like more information about this solution, please fill out the form below and a World Courier team member will get in touch with you.
Cell and Gene Therapies have demonstrated real promise as they move into the clinical trial phase for a variety of life changing and deadly diseases. The results of these studies and their potential impact to patients, their loved ones and the industry as a whole are almost incalculable, which makes securing the supply chain mission critical — though not easily accomplished. What makes World Courier so essential for Cell and Gene Therapy logistics is our understanding and our ability to address these critical issues.
Playing a key role in 15,000+ clinical trials with 99.9% deliveries without temperature deviations has helped inform World Courier’s rigorous quality standards and special handling requirements for shipments under refrigerated, frozen and cryogenic conditions. Precision global logistics planning and flawless execution isn’t just a goal we set. It’s one we achieve over and over again. That’s why over half of all companies with active Cell and Gene Therapies trust World Courier with their personalized supply chain.
World Courier’s experience and global network helps clients working with Cell and Gene Therapies define and mitigate risk. As your specialty logistics partner, we are committed to:
- Ensuring integrity of the product, chain-of-condition documentation and custody validation
- Executing training at all levels
- Ensuring airline buy-in and understanding
- Recommending transport plans
- Crafting technical and quality SLAs
- Leveraging advanced refrigeration and cryo-shipping technologies
- Applying leading-edge software solutions for product data monitoring
- Maintaining a fully GxP compliant network
Contact your local World Courier representative to discuss how we can support your Cell and Gene Therapy development and download our e-book Tomorrow's Medicine: Curing One Patient at a Time to discover more about global logistics strategies for Cell and Gene Therapies.