Date: Wednesday June 1, 2022
Time: 3:30pm BST / 10:30am EDT
- Neta Bendelac, Senior Director of Strategy, 4G Clinical
- Libbi Rickenbacher, Director of Strategy, 4G Clinical
- Andrea Zobel, Senior Director, Personalized Supply Chain, World Courier
- Jennifer Price, Executive Director, Data and Analytics, THREAD Research
In this panel discussion with experts from 4G Clinical, THREAD Research and World Courier, learn how key technology providers can collaborate to deliver modern clinical trials on-site and at home.
The technology supporting post-pandemic clinical trial design concepts and requirements offers innovative and more holistic ways to recruit patients for clinical studies, improving retention rates and supporting dispensation, drug integrity and delivery.
- What happens from the patient's point of view including data flow and the drug supply journey
- What the current challenges are in 2022 and the lessons learned from the pandemic
- How a joint solution can help sponsors, sites and patients to collaborate more effectively