Cell and gene therapies: bringing innovation to market
With the potential of 40+ groundbreaking cell and gene therapy products FDA-approved by 2024, manufacturers are looking for innovative ways to successfully bring these therapies to market.
Join AmerisourceBergen experts as they discuss commercialization considerations that manufacturers should know. In this webinar, you’ll learn more about:
- The importance of patient connection through an integrated supply chain
- Key models for cell and gene therapy reimbursement strategies
- Matching distribution models with therapy requirements
Highlighted speakers: Moderator: David Rurka, Vice President of Contracts Branded Product Development
- Melissa Lattanzi, Sr. Director, Channel Strategy, Strategic Global Sourcing
- Myra Reinhart, VP, Product Innovation & Analytics, Lash Group
- Ana Stokanovska, VP, Reimbursement Strategy, Xcenda
- Alex Guite, VP Strategy, Services and Alliances, World Courier
Enter your information below to watch the webinar.