Interested in working for AmerisourceBergen?
What you can expect when you apply to a position
- A completed application will be reviewed against the qualifications for the position.
- If qualified, additional screening will occur, which may include an assessment test, phone screen or interview. Depending on the position, there may be several steps in the stage.
- If you are selected for a position, you will need to successfully complete a pre-employment background check, which includes a drug screen and criminal check. Depending on the role, additional checks may be required.
- You will receive communication throughout the process on your application status.
Tips for applying
- Review the job posting and apply to positions that match your qualifications and experiences.
- Complete the application and submit a resume or LinkedIn profile.
- If selected for a phone screen or interview, please respond promptly. AmerisourceBergen primarily communicates via email. Please ensure you include a valid email address in your application and you check your email often.
- Be ready for the phone screen or interview. Do your research on the company and ask good questions.
Recruitment Fraud Alert
AmerisourceBergen has been made aware of recruitment scams for offers of employment that are not authorized on behalf of the company or made by a company representative. AmerisourceBergen has a formal application process and will not conduct interviews through email, instant messenger, Google Hangout or other internet chat platforms. During the application process:
- AmerisourceBergen does not request or solicit money, bank information, tax forms or credit card information.
- AmerisourceBergen does not require applicants to purchase equipment or software.
- AmerisourceBergen does not communicate with applicants using text messaging, instant messenger or Google Hangout.
If you have concerns that your offer of employment may be fraudulent or you have been a victim of this type of crime, please contact 610-786-7575. You may also report this crime to the FBI's Internet Crime Complaint Center for investigation (www.ic3.gov/default.aspx), as well as the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) (www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov).
Equal Opportunity Commitment
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
The company’s continued success depends on the full and effective utilization of qualified individuals. Therefore, harassment is prohibited and all matters related to recruiting, training, compensation, benefits, promotions and transfers comply with equal opportunity principles and are non-discriminatory.
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities during the employment process which are consistent with legal requirements. If you wish to request an accommodation while seeking employment, please call 888.692.2272 or email email@example.com. We will make accommodation determinations on a request-by-request basis. Messages and emails regarding anything other than accommodations requests will not be returned.