Empowering community oncology to advance patient care
Live meeting series
You are invited to join us May 5-6, 2023, at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, CA, for the second event in ION’s 2023 Exchange Meeting Series – Exchange: Learn.
Following on the heels of the sold out Exchange: Connect meeting held in
March, this event will introduce new components, such as:
- Keynote address delivered by Pulitzer Prize-winning author, oncologist Siddhartha Mukherjee.
- Full clinical track of content delivered by national experts and physician leaders.
- Sessions on the GPO’s core priorities, led by your practice member peers.
- Round table setting discussions with pharmaceutical and life science companies to discuss how we can all partner to better meet the needs of your practice and your patients.
- Case-based discussions and hands-on poster session presentations.
- Hot topic sessions dedicated to legislative updates, payer relations, patient services.
Per our 2023 event attendance guidelines, ION is able to cover travel and lodging expenses for GPO members for up to two Exchange events per year. If you’d like join us in sunny San Diego, register today to confirm your spot at the May 5-6 ION Exchange Event.
Live meeting series
GPO Legislative Townhall
May 23, 2023 | 12:00 pm ET
Join us for a live discussion on the current legislative landscape and policies affecting specialty practices, including:
- Federal budget and debt negotiations - Implications for Medicare, Medicaid, ACA
- End of the Public Health Emergency and what it means for practices (PHE ends on May 11)
- New DEA proposed rules on prescribing controlled substances and treatments
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a live Q&A after the presentation. We also encourage participants to submit any questions they have through the registration page when signing up.
Operational Pathways for Biomarker Testing in NSCLC
Experience our commitment to digital innovation with AB GPOconnect
AB GPOconnect provides you with a comprehensive view and direct access to the information needed to make sound strategic decisions, in addition to better forecasting and cash flow predictions. The data you need to support your business is now online and available on demand 24/7.
- The GPO Scorecard allows you to closely monitor your quarterly performance on contracted rebate and OID opportunities.
- The self-service Rebate Payment Tracker gives visibility into past and upcoming rebates, allowing for easy tracking and status updates.
- The GPO Value Report helps quantify the value of your GPO membership and more accurately predict cashflow.
We help community oncology practices thrive
As the largest oncology-specific GPO and physician service organization, the AmerisourceBergen Specialty GPOs' ION Oncology Practice Network is the preferred strategic partner for community oncology practices nationwide.
With over 20 years of experience, you can rely on us for more than GPO contracts. In addition to giving you access to the most advanced therapies at competitive contract rates, our experts take pride in helping member practices tap the potential within their business. Whether you're interested in uncovering new clinical and operational efficiencies, opening new lines of revenue, or need support navigating the transition to value-based reimbursement—we'll be there to help you, every step of the way.
We help you focus on what matters most—
Optimize access and purchasing power
Navigate industry changes
Advance the quality of patient care
Elevate business performance
Your Smart GPO
What does it mean to be a Smart GPO? For us, it means using data and actionable insights to support your practice in the transition to value-based care. It means providing analytics tools to help you align with national guidelines. And it means using empirical evidence to put patient outcomes at the heart of your practice's health and sustainability.
When you join our Smart GPO, you become part of a network of community oncology practices making data-backed decisions to advance the quality of patient care. That's having a smart partner in your corner.
Powering better business performance
What you don't know can hurt your business. With InfoDive, our business intelligence tool, you can go beneath the surface of your data to reveal profound insights and opportunities. By combing through your EHR, PM and inventory management data, InfoDive identifies operational efficiencies in administrative workflows and assesses gaps in financial reconciliation—helping ensure you're never leaving revenue behind.
If you're ready to streamline operations, recover lost revenue and reduce your audit risk, you're ready for InfoDive.