Specialized ground shipping for groundbreaking products.
In-transit temperature control for pharmaceutical products faces increasing regulatory scrutiny — in addition to the ever-present risk to product integrity. That’s why customers who require intra-Europe and beyond ground shipping turn to World Courier, to ensure that their pharmaceutical, biotech and other crucial shipments arrive on-time and without excursions.
With 55 locations across Europe, in-depth knowledge of clinical trial logistics and expertise in cold chain management, World Courier helps you move medicine forward — even when it’s on the ground. Our flawless execution includes:
Prequalified Fleet of Built-for-purpose Vehicles
- Independently tested for extreme external challenges (-25°C to +40°C)
- Refrigerated (+2°C to +8°C), controlled ambient (+15°C to +25°C) and frozen (-15°C to -25°C) compartments
- Advanced telematics with computerized, in-cab displays
- 13.6-meter specialized, temperature-mapped and custom built trailers and Sprinter-based fleet of temperature-controlled ‘cubes’ — all with custom-built, high-performance insulation and compressor units
- State-of-the-art, refrigerated vehicles complying with current environmental standards.
- Enhanced security features, from cameras to customized driver sleeping compartments
Expertise, Processes and Technologies to Deliver with Precision
- Highly trained, World Courier-employed drivers and staff
- GxP compliance, including EU GDP guidelines (2013/C 343/01)
- Continent-wide SOPs
- Real-time satellite tracking and temperature display
- Assistance with border and customs issues
- In-market knowledge and business conducted in local language
When it’s on-the-ground logistics you need, rely on World Courier for on-time, on-temperature delivery across Europe.