CLINICAL TRIALS ARE COMPLICATED ENOUGH. THE LAST THING YOU NEED TO BE WORRYING ABOUT IS LABELING.
Each country has different requirements for drug labeling, and at World Courier, we know how to work with researchers to satisfy local criteria.
That’s why so many researchers turn to us for their local labeling solutions. We offer a variety of services at each of our investigational drug depots going far beyond simple expiration update labeling, including custom label design to your specifications, sourcing global-local qualified vendors, easy invoicing and more. All of World Courier’s label printing is regulatory compliant for the country in which it will be used.
You worry about the research, we’ll take care of the labels.
How Does it Work?
Having your clinical trial labels printed by World Courier couldn’t be easier.
- A client requests a quote for label printing services.
- World Courier’s Client Services (CS) Department (email@example.com) contacts client to obtain all needed specifications.
- Client can provide their own template, or World Courier can create one that satisfies all local regulations.
- Upon receiving client confirmation and acceptance of the quote, a label printing job is entered with the vendor that the client has selected (can be local or global).
- Client approves the first proof.
- Upon receiving first proof approval, the final print job is ordered.
- Labels are received, inspected and inventoried at the most convenient World Courier depot.
- Labels are now ready for use by the client.
Simple, easy and accurate. That’s the World Courier way.
If you would like more information about this service, please fill out the form below and a World Courier team member will get in touch with you.