Minimize risk to ensure success…at every stage of the product lifecycle.
Supply chain optimization and operational efficiency demand more than just safe and timely transport. World Courier not only ensures products and samples are delivered on time and in optimal condition, we also provide the clinical development community with services that enhance the performance of their R&D investments. Our latest development takes the storage and distribution of your clinical trial material to a higher level.
With company-owned GMP-compliant facilities, comprehensive SOPs and a proprietary CTM management software system, our 14 investigational drug storage depots help customers access the most demanding regulatory environments. Strategically located to reach the fastest growing emerging markets, our depots offer an unparalleled service, including comparator sourcing and commercial drug storage in many locations.
- Full GMP-compliant storage facilities with validated areas for investigational drugs and medical devices
- ISO 9001:2008 certification _+ ISO 14001
- Storage areas for clinical trial materials in the following temperature ranges:
- controlled ambient (+15°C to +25°C)
- refrigerated (+2°C to +8°C)
- frozen (-25°C to -15°C)
- deep frozen (-80°C to -60°C) on demand
- Liquid Nitrogen (-196°C) on demand
- Validated areas for kits & recalled drugs
- Separate storage lockers for each protocol, designed to ensure optimum control and confidentiality
- Separate lockers for both active and recalled drugs
- Redundant systems (independent multiple systems) of temperature detection data loggers with memory and graphic display for each temperature
- Multiple remote back up systems telephone alarm, light display and sound alarm ensure the temperature is maintained within the set range
- Permanent security 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Full-time pharmacists on staff
- Open pallet storage
- Commercial drug storage
- Comparator sourcing
If you would like more information about this solution, please fill out the form below and a World Courier team member will get in touch with you.