World Courier’s specialized one- or two-day Dangerous Goods (DG) Training Course is devoted exclusively to the shipping of pharmaceutical Class 6.2 (infectious substances) and Class 9 (dry ice) substances as identified under IATA’s current Dangerous Goods Regulations directive. It has been designed specifically for biopharmaceutical professionals involved in the transport of clinical trial patient specimens and other regulated biological materials.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Shipment classification
- Required documentation for shipping biopharmaceutical Dangerous Goods
- Changes to current IATA DG regulations and appropriate field response
Courses are delivered:
- On-site at your own facility where course material can be tailored to specific needs
- Publicly in most major cities worldwide
- Via web-based technology, making it ideal for multi-site participation (U.S. only)
All courses are taught by a World Courier Dangerous Goods instructor.