"World Courier has developed an outstanding training program. The ability to interact with skilled instructors and have questions answered on the spot was invaluable. For anyone involved in clinical research or the shipping and receiving of hazardous or dangerous goods materials or products, this is an essential course!"
Margaret F. Fay,
Chief Executive Officer
For more information on our Dangerous Goods Certification Course, or to schedule training, please
Dangerous Goods Certification Course for Biopharmaceutical Professionals
World Courier’s specialized one- or two-day Dangerous Goods (DG) Training Course is devoted exclusively to the shipping of pharmaceutical Class 6.2 (infectious substances) and Class 9 (dry ice) substances as identified under IATA’s current Dangerous Goods Regulations directive. It has been designed specifically for biopharmaceutical professionals involved in the transport of clinical trial patient specimens and other regulated biological materials.
Topics covered in this course include:
Courses are delivered:
- shipment classification
- required documentation for shipping biopharmaceutical Dangerous Goods
- changes to current IATA DG regulations and appropriate field response
- on-site at your own facility where course material can be tailored to specific needs
- publicly in most major cities worldwide
- via web-based technology, making it ideal for multi-site participation (U.S. only)
All courses are taught by a World Courier IATA-certified Dangerous Goods instructor.